Your admissions test command center.
To sign up for a GRE® General Test date and location, you first need to create an ETS Account on ets.org/gre. This is more than just a procedural first step. You will return to your account again and again to access a range of tools throughout the testing process.
How you will use your ETS Account.
From start to finish during the testing process you will access your account to:
- Search GRE® test dates and locations
- Register for a GRE® test
- Access test preparation materials
- Sign up for the free GRE® Search Service
- View, change or cancel your test registration
- View your scores
- Order additional score reports
- Access the free GRE® Diagnostic Service – a free analysis of how you did on each question of the test
- Sign up for text alerts
Get started today.
You can create your account at any time, so why not start today? Just be sure that the name you use to create your account matches your ID exactly. Refer to this step-by-step video to help walk you through the process.
Create or log in to your ETS Account >
*Note: Individuals in Mainland China must register online through an NEEA Account. Individuals in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea or at additional testing locations outside of the Prometric test center network must register online through an ETS Account.